Business & Finance
Mergers & Acquisitions
Anthony is member of the firm’s Real Estate practice group and assists clients throughout the process of various business and real estate transactions, including drafting, reviewing, and negotiating various agreements and real estate instruments, such as stock purchase agreements, purchase and sale agreements, asset trade agreements, deeds, leases, assignments, and easements.
Attention to detail, due diligence, analytical and communication skills are just a few of Anthony’s greatest strengths, and collectively, he utilizes these skills to provide the top-notch service to clients while managing their expectations. Anthony’s approach to the attorney-client relationship sets him apart; he prioritizes the client’s success over his own and assures clients that any work he provides generates value to them. Anthony consistently and diligently provides thorough analysis on any matter he faces and steadfastly provides cost-effective solutions to his clients.
Anthony has vast experience in the energy industry and has counseled energy, exploration and production companies on transactional matters by rendering drilling and division order title options, conducting due diligence on and assessing the value of assets for acquisitions or trades, and identifying and preparing curative measures for real estate title defects. Having worked as in-house counsel for many years, Anthony knows first-hand the expectations that in-house clients are seeking, and he uses this knowledge to address client needs and to analyze risks and potential resolutions that get positive results.
- Assisted various exploration and production companies with the due diligence review and valuation of assets in the acquisition, sale, and trade of assets in values ranging from $10 million to $735 million.
- Assisted an exploration and production company with the due diligence review and valuation of assets in connection with the dissolution of a joint venture and divestment of $2.4 billion in assets.
- Assisted an exploration and production company in numerous acquisitions and trades of assets ranging from $100,000 to $3 million through the drafting, reviewing, and negotiating of the acquisition or trade agreements and the associated closing instruments.
- Prepared numerous drilling and division order title opinions for exploration and production companies identifying ownership of surface, mineral, and leasehold rights and any clouds on the title.
Professional + Community Affiliations
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- American Association of Professional Landman, Michael Late Benedum Chapter