Fax: (412) 594-5619
Patricia focuses her practice on commercial real estate and construction documentation. Through her experience working with developers and lenders as well as buyers and sellers, she has handled many aspects of commercial real estate including commercial leases, ground leases, asset acquisition and sales and commercial development.
Representing clients on both sides of various real estate developments and financing transactions, Patricia has developed a keen understanding of the issues, structure and pace.
In the area of construction documentation, Patricia has worked successfully with numerous clients to establish internal and external processes and forms to expeditiously meet requirements and to ensure steady progress. Patricia currently represents a regional banking institution, drafting and reviewing all types of documentation for the clients’ various construction projects.
Her more than 25 years of legal experience began in 1986 with a major law firm in Pittsburgh. In 1992, Patricia established her own legal practice, continuing her representation of clients in general business and real estate matters before becoming one of the founding members of Sitko, Rodella & Bruno LLC. She successfully participated in the expansion and growth of that law firm for ten years.
Over the past 30 years, Patricia has chaired various committees and organizations at many schools, churches and community groups. She has also participated in many events sponsored by organizations such as the United Way, The Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank, Just Harvest and Mom’s House.
Patricia recently spoke at the Allegheny County Bar Association sponsored program “Practice for Success: Skills and Training for New Lawyers” on the topic of residential sale transactions.
- B.A., Gannon University, summa cum laude, Monsignor Nash Award for Excellence in Social Sciences
- J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law, cum laude, Order of the Coif, Aldisert Award for Advocacy and Adjudication
- Law Review – Associate Editor
- Published Article, Journal of Law and Commerce
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Land Title Association (PLTA)
- Core Net Global